MunchingOrange Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum I have created out of boredom and if you happen to stumble upon it feel free to sign up!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Watch MunchingOrange's Youtube Videos!
Forum Rules - Please Read Before Posting EmptyJuly 15th 2010, 2:33 pm by tharles

» Should there be a suggestions topic?
Forum Rules - Please Read Before Posting EmptyJuly 14th 2010, 8:13 pm by tharles

» Any musicians in the house?
Forum Rules - Please Read Before Posting EmptyJuly 1st 2010, 2:03 pm by SexyTangelo

» Featured Poll
Forum Rules - Please Read Before Posting EmptyJuly 1st 2010, 2:01 pm by tharles

» My writing
Forum Rules - Please Read Before Posting EmptyJuly 1st 2010, 2:01 pm by SexyTangelo

» Pogeymanz
Forum Rules - Please Read Before Posting EmptyJuly 1st 2010, 1:56 pm by SexyTangelo

» Wazzup!!!!!!!
Forum Rules - Please Read Before Posting EmptySeptember 24th 2009, 12:29 pm by AREYOUREADY4HACKING

» hi everyone...
Forum Rules - Please Read Before Posting EmptySeptember 23rd 2009, 2:13 am by drea_girl

» Favorite region?
Forum Rules - Please Read Before Posting EmptySeptember 23rd 2009, 2:12 am by drea_girl

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Forum Rules - Please Read Before Posting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MunchingOrange

MunchingOrange

Forum Rules - Please Read Before Posting Empty
PostSubject: Forum Rules - Please Read Before Posting   Forum Rules - Please Read Before Posting EmptyJuly 22nd 2009, 8:33 pm

Forum Rules

1. Do not spam excessively. Double posts are considered spam so I suggest you edit your message instead. Also, please don't post messages that are 5 words or less or your post may be deleted.

2. Do not post any inapropriate content. This includes sexual content, discrimination of any kind, illegal things, etc.

3. Do not give out any personal information. If you wish to post any personal information note that it is at your own risk and I will not be responsible for any incidents.

4. Don't make excuses when you break a rule. This is why the topic is called Read Before Posting.

5. Do not create alternate accounts. The administartors here have ways to know if you have an alternate account so please dont create them, especially if your name is mariogamer80.

6. Don't be afraid to report any rule-breakers. If you feel someone is behaving in an unacceptable way, tell an admin or mod immediately and we will deal with it.

7. Keep swearing down to a minimum level. I know sometimes there are some very irritating people on the Internet thet make you want to curse them out. It's perfectly fine to use swear words every once in a while, but please don't overdo it.

8. Do not post extra/pointless topics. If you see a "Post Your Artwork Here" topic, don't create another topic and post your artwork in there. Also, don't post pointless topics like "OMG I just Ate Some Chocolate Cream!" They are unnecessary and will flood the Forum.

9. Do not advertise yourself excessively. You may have a link yo your website, Youtube Channel, Myspace, Facebook, etc on your signature but please don't go on every topic and write "Please come to my Youtube and subscribe now!" in huge letters.

10. We have a Forum Games category. This means that you don't need to post any pointless forum game son other categories. Every game has its specific rules so check there to find out how to play.

If you fail to comply with any of these rules, you will receive 2 warnings before getting banned. The ban time will depend on the seriousness of the crime. I am very serious about this, you will get banned!
Back to top Go down
https://munchingorange.board-directory.net

Forum Rules - Please Read Before Posting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MunchingOrange Forums :: New Members :: Forum Rules-
Jump to: